I’m sure you’re wondering what is The Versatile Blogger Award. I was wondering too until I read Sweet 2 Eat’s post explaining it. Pretty much it bloggers promoting other bloggers that they think are awesome. It’s also a wonderful networking tool of course! Thank you again to Lisa!
So here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Nominate 15 bloggers (whom you have recently discovered or follow regularly) for the Versatile Blogger Award
Include 7 things about yourself.
Some extra rules:
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
- The Cookie A Day Challenge
- Lottie + Doof
- Oishii Treats
- That’s So Michelle
- How Sweet It Is
- Spoon Fork Bacon
- A Farm Girl’s Dabbles
- The Novice Chef
- A Culinary Journey with Chef Dennis
- Tortillas and Honey
- What’s Cooking at Richard’s?
- The Messy Baker
- A Whole Lot of Umph
- Kevin & Amanda
- Bake at 350
7 crazy things about myself:
1. I am currently super obsessed with these seaweed packs. I can’t stop eating them!
2. I am such a stereotypical girl. When I have bad days/weeks, I get online and buy something. Lately I’ve been an eBay fiend and have been snatching up cute earrings or necklaces for $5 or less!
3. I have been dating my boyfriend since the last month of high school – that’s five years. Crazy thing is we didn’t go to the same undergrad, and we’re still long distance. Oh well he’s definitely worth it!
4. I am going crazy over the fact my sister’s pregnant and won’t be finding out the sex of the baby till he/she is born. I NEED TO BUY THINGS! Now I can’t really because “gender neutral” is a myth.
5. I keep telling myself I’m going to start training to run a 5K in July. Yeah we’ll see if I actually get my lazy butt up to do that. (Hey Stefanie we need to start running already!)
6. I miss my dog! Her name is Chloe, and she’s a Westie. I had to leave her in Oklahoma with my parents when I moved to California. I don’t know now if it was because that was better for Chloe or my parents. They can’t handle being away from her at all. I have to preside over custody battles between my mom/dad and my sister/brother-in-law all the time.
7. Blue and green are my favorite colors. My whole apartment is decorated in those colors. Teal is even my favorite color to wear (besides black).